1. SUP Paddleboards.com will ship via Economy Freight Service or Federal Express from our warehouse in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
2. Requests for additional packaging will be assessed at $10.00 per board.
3. Alternative shipping per Customerís needs must be specified at the time of purchase and will be at the Customerís expense.
4. Although most orders are shipped within twenty-four (24) hours, please allow up to seven (7) business days for a shipment to leave SUP Paddleboards.comís warehouse.
5. Customer is responsible for all freight, handling, and C.O.D. charges. SUP Paddleboard.com is not responsible for any unexpected shipping or freight fees, taxes, duties or other charges.
1. Do not sign the delivery ticket/receipt until you have inspected the shipment for visible damage on the exterior of every box (i.e., holes, crushing, dents, severe marks/scuffs or any other visible marking that could indicate damage). Any visible damage to the box(es) must be noted on the delivery ticket/receipt before signing for the shipment.
2. Each box must be opened and the entire packaging removed within twenty-four (24) hours if receiving to inspect for any concealed damage. If concealed damage is discovered, SUP Paddleboard.com must be notified within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of the shipment.
3. If Customer signs the delivery ticket/receipt without noting damage and discovers damage later than the one (1) business day as noted above, SUP Paddleboard.com will not repair or replace the product.
4. Refuse delivery of any box(es) in which you can see that the product is clearly and visually damaged.
5. Customer is responsible for notifying SUP Paddleboard.com in the event of any damage. If you have questions regarding potential damage issues or about these policies, please contact SUP Paddleboard.com at 423.421.1403.
1. Customer must notify SUP Paddleboard.com if shipping errors or missing product within two (2) working days form the date of delivery to receive any credit. If Customer does not notify SUP Paddleboard.com of any shipping errors, then no credit will be issued.
2. In the event of any mis-shipment, SUP Paddleboard.com will issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#). SUP Paddleboard.com will not accept product without a RA#.
1. A service charge of $75.00 will be assessed for all drop shipments and remote deliveries.
2. A service charge of $10.00 per board will be assessed for additional packaging.
3. Boards will be shipped via Federal Express or Freight Service depending upon their size.
4. If you prefer to use your own shipper, a processing fee of $10.00 will be added to each invoice.
Additional charges may be incurred for other shipping methods.
Retail Customer Warranty and Return Policies
1. Warranty and Returns will not be accepted for damage caused by impact, misuse, excessive exposure to weather and extreme conditions, normal wear and tear, improper handling and storage or anything else other than major defects in original materials or workmanship.
2. Warranty and Returns will not be accepted is any alterations, repairs or modifications have been made to any part of the product.
3. Manufacturersí warranties are valid only when products are used for normal recreational activities.
4. Boards are broken due to rider error or extreme conditions, neither of these are the fault of the manufacturing process, and therefore boards are not covered by warranty.
5. The warranty period for all NEW boards sold at retail is thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. This is for manufacturer defects only. No exceptions.
6. SUP Paddleboard.com is not responsible for any costs that may be incurred for returning products for warranty claims or returns, including shipping charges.
7. The Customer is responsible for all freight charges for any warranty replacement product.
8. The original customer receipt must accompany all warranty returns. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
9. We reserve the right to refuse warranty and return requests for non-defective items.
10. Sales and promotional items will not be accepted for returns. No exceptions.
11. All products must be returned to receive a warranty claim. No warranty claims will be issued over the phone.
12. Do not send any warranty information directly to the manufacturers to handle the warranty claim. SUP Paddleboards.com must submit all warranty claims.
13. If a warranty product is issued, the damaged product must be sent back to SUP Paddleboard.com for credit.
14. For your convenience, SUP Paddleboard.com will ship out product and charge it to your credit card prior to receiving a return. If a warranty is issued, we will credit the card for product only, not the shipping charges.
15. There will be a 15% restocking fee for any products ordered and returned (not under warranty).